Showings for Respect Your Elders
|October 17th, 2013 @ 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM — Theatre 9
|October 18th, 2013 @ 12:45 PM – 2:15 PM — Theatre 9
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS
As a wise man once said, “Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.” This funny program pays loving tribute to seniors everywhere!
- Assisted Living – An elderly woman in a retirement community, encounters a series of unfortunate events leading to a near-death experience. Directed by David Kuskie.
- Mama Needs A Ride – Two mobsters are given an important job: pick up the Don’s mother. Directed by Matt Florio.
- Parliamo Italiano – A young woman packs up her car and abruptly prepares to leave town to start a new life… but first she must confront her mother. Directed by Yaara Sumeruk.
- Curtains – Four former circus performers get together for the ‘funeral’ of their dear friend Bernice. Directed by Sarah Gignac.
- Dr. Gutman’s Eulogy – A grieving son tries to find the words to send his father off, while dodging bad advice, matchmaker family members, and his own anxieties. Directed by Melanie Wainberg.