Showings for Power Of Love
|October 17th, 2013 @ 6:10 PM – 8:00 PM — Theatre 8
|October 18th, 2013 @ 9:15 PM– 11:00 PM — Theatre 9
POWER OF LOVE
Huey Lewis knows that “the power of love is a curious thing” and you will too after checking out these shorts!
- Annabel Lee –A fantasy re-imagining of Edgar Allen Poe’s haunting romance in which a husband and wife are torn apart when angels plot against them. Directed by Carl Rogers.
- Amalgamations – Crossing between the worlds of the imagined and the real, a young author rediscovers his passion for writing after meeting his muse. Directed by Elaine Poon.
- The Guardian –Nora, a misanthropic mig-welder, learns to accept her fate as the last guardian angel trolling the streets of New York City. Directed by Joseph Marconi.
- Sunrise Aphrodite – A destitute painter, pressured to finish a painting, finds hope and the meaning of never giving up. Directed by Frank Zhu.
- Until The End – After having spent twelve years apart, a woman gets an unexpected visit from her lost love. Directed by Chris Behn.
- When You Fade – A woman dying of Alzheimer’s struggles to grasp onto her memories as her husband guides her on a mental journey through her subconscious. Directed by Andy Rovira.