Showings for Mixed Shorts
|October 17th, 2013 @ 1:15 PM – 3:15 PM — Theatre 9
|October 19th, 2013 @ 11:30 AM – 1:15 PM — Theatre 9
Looking for some variety? The only thing these shorts have in common is how incredibly unique they all are!
- Tomorrow – A short about the mystery of what tomorrow may bring… Directed by Dale Ward.
- Saving Me – When two girls vie for the love of Lead Singer Tom Huestis, of the band SoulSwitch, he struggles to decide which girl to get with. Directed by Adam Arnali.
- Phoenix Song – A frustrated art student reconnects with a soul she has reincarnated with numerous times over history, in a last attempt to clear their karma. Directed by Kate Marzullo.
- The Break – A short drama that explores longing and desire through a juxtaposition of a sensual exploration of the similarities between food and sex. Directed by Nika Jaksic.
- Head Over Heels – The story of how two lives begin to intertwine until the two people are brought together through circumstance. As told entirely by their shoes. Directed by Michael Berberette.
- Fun World – People enter and exit our lives; some with consequence and some without. Memory is all we have to give context to the present, and as such our histories are ever evolving. Directed by Daniel Watkins.
- Rebound – Soon after breaking-up with her boyfriend, a flower delivery-driver falls for a mannequin she sees in a shop-window. Directed by Terry Smith.
- Tears in the Cock – Walter is on a surreal, musical trip through the wrong doings of his life as he is stalked by an unnamed menace that lives underneath Walter’s crumbling, hedonistic world. Directed by Mikey Leonard.