Showings for Love Is Funny
|October 18th, 2013 @ 7:15 PM – 9:15 PM — Theatre 9
|October 19th, 2013 @ 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM — Theatre 8
LOVE IS FUNNY
Romantic comedies get a bad rap. These funny shorts deal with relationships without all the clichés.
- Best of Both Worlds – Struggling to find a normal woman, Charlie meets Michelle and questions if he can accept the ‘Best of Both Worlds’ when she reveals she turns into a guy during the day. Directed by Michael Dunker.
- Worm – A dance-infused comedy short that asks the question, how far would you go for love? Directed by Liam Doyle.
- Visitation Hours – Jason returns from the grave but things become complicated when he finds that his ex has already moved on. Directed by Eric Vanderpool.
- Heart of a Champion – With his health called into question, a hotshot competitive eater, has to choose between the woman he loves and a chance at making history in the biggest contest of his life. Directed by Reed Frazier.
- Night Porter – A hotel bellboy takes on a task of helping a woman find her lost luggage but their brief encounter turns into the love story of his dreams. Directed by Bank Tangjaitrong.
- Comfortable – When a writer puts his own life into his stories, he struggles to provide himself with the same happy endings he provides his characters. Directed by Erik Thein.