Showings for Horror Shorts
|October 17th, 2013 @ 8 PM – 10 PM — Theatre 8
|October 20th, 2013 @ 8:45 PM – 10:45 PM — Theatre 9
From slightly comedic to truly horrific, these shorts prove evil has taken root at the Orlando Film Festival!
- The Root Of The Problem – Set in the candy-colored world of 1950s suburbia, a reluctant young housewife suspects that the friendly neighborhood dentist is hiding a horrible secret. Directed by Ryan Spindell.
- Yesterday’s News – An exploration of a young worker’s unsettling encounters during his graveyard shift at an isolated petrol station. Directed by Steven Tandy.
- The Audition – An actress on her way to a late-night audition in New Orleans is cornered by a gang of seedy men. Directed by Ryan Shovey.
- Haven’s Point – On Halloween night, the new girl in school is offered the chance to join the popular crowd if she will enter the supposedly haunted church of Havens Point. Directed by Anna Elizabeth James.
- Mailer Daemon – Thomas’s long day at the office becomes a race against time as he searches for a deleted chain e-mail in order not to become one of the missing. Directed by Josh Muirhead.
- The Farm – A wanderer stumbles across an abandoned farm and discovers he is not alone. Directed by Malone Lumarda.
- Breeder – A cyclist looking for a drink ends up stumbling upon something truly evil on his way home from training. Directed by Patrick Vella.
- Dreadful Sorry – Lily is haunted by flashbacks of the night her father strangled her mother and threw her body in the river behind the house. Directed by Robert Richmond.