Showings for Haunting Visions
|October 19th @ 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM — Theatre 9
|October 20th @ 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM — Theatre 9
We all have bad dreams but some are far worse than others…
- Dread – Following a traumatic event, a young Indian student attempts to face his fears and find his freedom. Directed by Kailas Prasannan.
- Fragments (Pedacos) – A woman wakes up in a strange house and must piece together the fragments of a bad dream to figure out what is real. Directed by Athanasios Kalogiannis.
- The Break – A man who has lost touch with reality awakes alone in the snow and is soon confronted by strange & terrifying creatures. Directed by James Mouncey.
- Anti-Painkillers – Faced with a delusional drug addiction, Toby falls in a downward spiral and escapes into his own mind. Directed by JB Whirtley.
- Searching Serenity – A 13-year old paranoid schizophrenic boy struggles to connect with his family while reality and fabrication intertwine with every thought. Directed by Rustin Rogers.