Showings for Dramatic Shorts
|October 17th, 2013 @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM — Theatre 9
|October 18th, 2013 @ 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM — Theatre 8
These 7 shorts pack quite an emotional punch.
- No One Knows – When twelve-year old Jason looks in his neighbor’s window, he learns he’s not the only kid living in an abusive environment. Directed by Bunee Tomlinson.
- Near Death – An emotionally detached oncologist offers illegal synthetic near-death experiences to those who are knocking on death’s door. Directed by Andrew Bryan.
- Rapid Intervention – Chris Davidson lost his hearing in 1979. Now in his forties, he is coming to terms with the disability but not with his dire financial situation. Directed by Mark Collins.
- The Journal – Meredith’s estranged son died in a car accident but through his journal she discovers the world that he kept secret from her. Directed by Alex Bright.
- Black Bird – A young boy becomes a witness to a series of coincidences between his fellow classmates and a strange black bird that seems to target the next to die. Directed by Jared Cooley.
- Frames – After not getting a foreman job, a small town carpenter faces the new boss in a bowling match that teaches him the importance of family. Directed by Zachary Mehrbach.