Showings for Coming of Age
|October 17th @ 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM — Theatre 8
|October 20th @ 2:15 PM – 4:00 PM — Theatre 8
COMING OF AGE
No matter how old you are, there are always life lessons to be learned.
- Lessons In Life #3 – The story of a boy, his older brother and how a lesson in soccer one afternoon turns into an incredible lesson in life. Directed by Rupert-Anthony Ortiz.
- You Deserve Better – Benny is a small high school kid who spends his days dreaming of getting close to the beautiful Sydney. If only there was some way to tell her how he feels… Directed by William Feinstein.
- 88 Miles To Moscow – 15-year-old Niki gets more than she bargained for when she sneaks off a train for a quick smoke, stumbling into an offbeat adventure. Directed by Karen Glienke.
- Ravi & Jane – A heart-warming short film that tells the story of two classmates who strike up a budding friendship. Directed by Stuart O’Rourke.
- Mrs. Sweeney – The nasty pranks a band of latchkey neighborhood kids pull on a seemingly harmless old widow have very Grimm results. Directed by Kathleen Kinmont.